Unity Tutorials 10

 Unity Tutorials

For this weeks tutorials I wanted to find a good tutorial on how to add a pause button onto the players screen. I found a brilliant one on YouTube. It on the Channel KeySmash Studios


screenshot of zoomed in Pause button.



This was a very quick tutorial that only needed about 6 lines of code and then a few tweaks within your game and boom! We have a pause button on our game :))))

The next tutorial I looked at was I was finally found a quick and easy menu display tutorial from the same YouTube Channel. I am super happy with how easy it was. The tutorial was meant for games that had more than one level but I think adding a screen before playing my game can add a bit more of an effect to it overall.

Link to tutorial: How to add a main menu

screenshot of my main menu screen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Linda's Life!

Alpha

Game Brainstorm