My Game Design Document

 Game Design Document(GDD)

Game design graphic, source: Shutterstock


This document will help keep myself up to date of what my plans are and especially if I want to change or ad ideas, I can simply keep track in my GDD. After creating my Game Design Document, it has helped me realise what my plan is in a simplified way. Each week I will be going back into my document and updating it. Dundoc is an amazing tool to help for this module. I was frightened at first, but a few YouTube clips later I am feeling confident about my Game Design Document!


Comments

  1. Hi Linda, I love your GDD! it is simple and effective. straight to the point. A friend of mine in third year did a similar game last year with a ball on a platform with fixed camera view. for a game that looks so simple it can be challenging and fun so I am looking forward to seeing your interpretation and challenges you will bring! best of luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda,
    Love your Game Design Document and also love the whole idea of your game!
    Your game idea reminds me a lot of Rolling Balls 3D, which is a game I use to love playing on my phone. These games are the types of games that frustrate you when you keep loosing and makes you want to keep playing over and over to pass, so I definitely think that people will enjoy this game a lot!
    In these types of games I always see very out there, bright neon lights, so I like that you're going for a different approach and using a soft and neutral colour pallet.
    I can't wait to see the final product of this game and be able to play it :)
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Introduction to Linda's Life!

Game Brainstorm