Learning Challenge: Follow up on my Happiness Jar

 Happiness Jar

Happiness Jar Graphic, Source: Shutterstock


After coming back a week later from this challenge, I find it really refreshing to look back on what made me happy for one week. I think this 'Experiment' works beautifully and I will want to try keep this up and include it in my daily routine in the evening time to remind myself whether I had a good or bad day that something in that day made me smile. Some of my days were as simple as "I was happy that I went to Pennys"... or "I booked my first driving lesson". No matter how funny or simple some days sounded compared to others, it was a good way to reflect on how my day went as we as people never really give ourselves that time at night to sit and think of how our day went and what made us happy today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Introduction to Linda's Life!

Game Brainstorm