Unity Tutorial 2

 Unity Tutorial 2.

Using unity graphic on Mac, source: Shutterstock


I have certainly come a long way from the first unity tutorial. It really is the more you practice something, you will slowly get to grips with it. In this unity tutorial we had to make our vehicle move forward, backwards, and rotate. We basically made our vehicle have player controllers in simple terms! The objective of this demo game was to make the vehicle avoid the obstacles blocking its path. I am getting better at my coding, I of course made a few errors but thankfully the software tells you if your code doesn't look right. I am looking forward to using what I have learned in the past two weeks for my own game project. The plane challenge was defiantly a challenge... BUT we got there in the end. I kept going back to my previous tutorials if I forgot how to do a step which was very helpful. 

It all comes down to practice. I know I won't be a game designer overnight so I would love to do more tutorials and have a browse around the unity website to see what I can find for myself. I know I will be going back on previous projects when starting my game to make sure I remember some controls and how to work the camera etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Introduction to Linda's Life!

Game Brainstorm