Time Strategies

 Time Management.

Using your time the right way:

Timing your management right graphic, source: Shutterstock.


The Important Habit of Just Starting by Jory Mackay


A  lot of the time, especially in your early 20's we feel as we don't simply have enough time for anything other than work & college. Social life? what's that?...πŸ˜‚ Time management is so important as we do have spare time somewhere in our 7 day week schedule for the things we want to do but get get ourselves to do...

After reading the article "The Myth to too Busy" by Tim Grahl, I too agree that the word "busy" should be locked up. of course it is ten times easier to say "I'm busy" instead of physically doing the task etc. We use it sometimes as a cop out.

What I loved about this article is that Grahl wrote about how to say it out straight to yourself.  Are you too busy to go to bed early and watch tv? or are you too busy to get up early and write?

One easy step to getting on track

Pyritizing your time. Set out your college/work schedule in front of you. Make a physical copy of it so you know when you actually have that free time to get something done.

The Biggest Challenges for Me

The biggest challenges for me would be how to manage my time from when i get the bus back from college. It is around 8:30pm when I finally get home from college so of course I am tired and the last thing I want to do is open my laptop again...BUT I could easily get a schedule going and tell myself to do the simple tasks and be prepared for the week, because something is better than nothing.

For many years now I have always written myself a "to do list" on my whiteboard in my room. It helps me when i see it right in-front of my eyes. When I am done a task I can wipe it off and the satisfaction and the feeling of achievement is worth the hard=work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Introduction to Linda's Life!

Game Brainstorm