Game Brainstorm

 Four Possible Game Ideas.

Game 1:

For my first idea for a game it would be a ball balancing game. You have a starting point and have to make your way to the end without falling off. Each level would get more difficult when you level up.
I think this idea would be not only really fun to make but it is simple yet exciting. I would make it visually pleasing the eye and have coolest details included as it could be a simple game to possible build so I could have more time in designing the objects and what the player sees on screen.

It is the sort of game that has you biting your lip as it makes you want to complete each level to get further. I think this would be a game for all ages that would be effective.


I have taken inspiration for this idea from the simple board game I use to play as a child. The game at a closer look can be found here: Click me.

 

It would be 3D style path and you can choose your ball of choice, or even unlock more types of balls (if I can make possible) . Using your keyboard keys to navigate Up, Down, Left and Right.

The thing I love about Unity is all the tutorials that can help with creating your own game. I found similar game ideas that have step-by-step Unity tutorials. This could benefit me in regards to how to get starts and building the objects and control system; Research - Roll a ball.


Game Idea 2:

For my second game idea it would be something like a memory puzzle game. It would include multiple pictures in some context and then it will flip them around and you as the player have to match the pairs up in a specific time. As the game progresses, your time will shorten and the game will of course get more difficult. 

I would create the game in such a way so that it is in fact a 3D game and not 2D.

This idea is not only a fun game for all ages but it could be beneficial for the younger generation as it gets their picture memory improving while playing the game. 

I have found a good read on how to go about this idea, this can be found here.

Memory puzzle game gameplay, source: Apkpure.


Game Idea 3:

For my third game idea I was thinking it could be a game where you start at a fixed point and you go along a path and you have choose a certain path/door as you go along but one of them will only allow you to proceed, if you guess correct you go along to the next set of paths/doors. If you fail you go back to the start. It would be a memory game and you have to keep in mind the different doors you go through if you have to start at the beginning again. Each door/path you pass your score will increase and you can always try beat your high score.

Here I found a useful tutorial on how I could carry out certain functions for this idea.

Door 3d graphic, source: svgames


Game Idea 4:

For my fourth game idea, it would be a obstacle puzzle game. You would have a starting point and you have to get past obstacles to get to the portal to the next level. Each level would get more difficult when you go further on. You could start off with 3/5 lives and when your lives are all used up you have to start at level one again.

I have found a game on a website that have a similar theme. (I got sucked into it...) It is such a simple yet effective idea for a game that could have potential, click here to view the game that I have found for research.
Cube graphic, source: AndroidPolice


All my ideas are simple games yet effective, I do not want to bite off more than I can chew for creating my first game so I would much rather it be a simple game with precise design and controls!



Comments

  1. Hey Linda, I love your game ideas, they are all games I would definitely play so they seem very interesting. I particularly like the third game idea, the door game. It seems exciting and enticing.
    looking forward to what game idea you choose and develop. All the best,
    Philippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda, your game ideas are all very cool and definitely something I could see my self playing, especially your third idea where you have to choose the correct door. Honestly I would end up hopping my phone across the room I would end up getting so mad at those type of games but it would definitely be fun for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda
    I really like all your game ideas. My favourite one is the third one. I really like the idea of having to choose the right door or go back to the start. It sounds like a very challenging game especially for people like me who can't remember shit. Best of luck with your game and I can't wait to se how it looks in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Introduction to Linda's Life!